Film Techniques

 How I Plan To Make The Film

    Doubling down on this low budget aesthetic for the film, I plan to make use of the look for comedic effect. Adobe software's such as Premiere Pro and After Effects provide many ways for any film maker to preform many effects such as title sequences, and adding computer generated imagery, but I plan to forgo that for my film. The entire project will be filmed using carboard effects, titles, costumes, everything. There are multiples way I plan to get around the lack of computer effects, below I provided a drawing of how the effects will be made in simple ways. For most projects I have made, getting releases and permission to film on a location has added unnecessary time, so for controlled lighting and an open space, I will film a majority of the movie in my garage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Camera - Exposure Triangle

Investigation Blogpost