Beginning of Film

 Sources Of Inspiration

    There are many many films that I love so dearly much, but if I was forced to pick a single favorite movie, it would be Monty Python And The Holy Grail. Though I live in a time where the group is long since pasted and I will never be able to the join the group, I can try my hardest to replicate the feeling of absurd and nonsensical comedy. My desired theme for this project is the Spirit Realm, so to combine the spiritual and serious theme of a different realm with the absurd and frankly stupid comedic tropes similar to that of the Monty Python group would be amazing to make. Although the serious nature of most spirit realm films would be hard to merge with the comedic nature, films such as Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters have made the transition possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Camera - Exposure Triangle

Film Techniques

Investigation Blogpost