Selfie Assignment
Consistently my favorite subject throughout the years have been the social studies. The guitar in my mouth was a gift from the government teacher Mr. Paylo. I am very loud and obnoxious, so through out class I would play the tiny guitar he had on the window sill. After annoying the entire class all year, he decided to give it to me.I spent a lot of time in very baggy clothing, I love being able to hide in layers of cloth and fabric. If I am not using my phone to take pictures, I'm using my Sony a5100 I bought. At school I am very loud but at home I just like to relax, Between all of these pictures I was napping, I'm just lax.
I don't play sports, I don't run, I don't exercise all too much, but for some reason I love sports shoes. Most money I get goes to expanding my shoe collection. From middle school to high school my sense of fashion changed dramatically, it is now one of my favorite parts about myself.
Even though I very much prefer dogs over cats, due to my brothers allergies we have two cats, Doctor and Skittles. The cat in this picture is doctor because while he was laying on my lap, he reminded me of the Egyptian Sphinx in the way he was sitting. Doctor is a very nice and gentle cat, he is getting older and older, so now he just lays around and occasionally eats food, much like me.Sometimes while out with my family I like to find weird or silly things to take pictures of. While at the library with my brother, I noticed a weird pink thing hanging from the mirror in the car next to ours. It looked funny so I took a picture, added the text, and sent it to my friends.My oldest brother Mikey got engaged this summer and to celebrate I took a picture of the two. Mikey is 26 and works for a painting company, he goes around the state painting the interior of large buildings. His fiance McKenna is 22 and works for Amazon.This summer I went on a date with my girlfriend Riley to Duke's Bar and Grill. I had an amazing time even though she spent most of the date bullying me, it was fun bullying. She's been the only person I have hanged out with this summer due to corona.My mom has been using the same profile picture on her Facebook for years now, so she asked me to take a better picture. She did not enjoy any of pictures I took with my phone so I had to grab my camera, it became a whole days trip to get the best picture. This is not the best picture.







Looking forward to working with you this year Mark
ReplyDelete