My personal favorite genre and the one I wish to create a short film for would be action, the genre is very full of easy to express character. I would which to film a very avant-garde action film with hints from other sub genres such as superhero films and spaghetti westerns. As long as I can keep the viewer on the edge of my seat with dramatic elements I'll be fine with how the project turns out. I have always been interested in the action genre, being able to convey emotions solely through movements and behaviors for me is a very human thing. A machine cannot properly express visual stimuli and understand the action from it. So being able to convey a truly human emotion and piece of art to me is very beautiful. Action can more than just meaningless violence, it can be a way to convey traits about the characters and their motives, the human brain automatically gathers information about people from their movements, for example if a character were goof off during a fight, it would imply the character is silly or childish.
The Camera - Exposure Triangle
How All Three Components Work Together From the previous blogpost I have made, I have went through and explained ISO, Shutter speed, and Aperture. All three have different ways of manipulating how light enters the camera, but combining the unique features of all three would allow for amazing results. To begin, aperture is how big or small the lense is, which allows for more or less light, with a low f-stop of 5.6, a lot of light would be flooding the lense, so with normal ISO and shutter speed, the image would be too bright. With a low f-stop, reducing the ISO would be a great choice, for it reduces grain in the image, preserving quality but allowing for proper right. On the other hand, you can increase the shutter speed, something with a speed of 1/400 of a second would allow for a still frame picture with little blur in the foreground. A typical combination is a quick shutter speed with a high ISO. This is typically used in sports photography or nature shots, for a high ...
Comments
Post a Comment