1) An easy way to improve cinematography would be to take more dramatic, or avant garde angels, film scenes from spots a film would never normally be shot in. Such dramatic angels put a form of stress or intrigue on the viewer, making them believe they are peeking in on the story being told. When it comes to making a conventional scene, an easy reference to the cinematographer cheat sheet would help. Keeping the camera steady and only allowing for shakiness when needed keeps the work easy for viewers to watch and to understand, scenes of intense action and dramatic tension would be okay with shakiness, but normal scenes, not so much.
2) For me personally, the easiest way to improve all aspects of filmmaking would be to be organized more, with personal and school projects alike, writing it all down in a clear and concise manner so editing is easier still evades me. I have personally been leaning into more avant garde filmmaking as of late, so for myself to improve aspects such as titles and color grading would mean for me to take a different approach, have titles mean more than just a statement of details such as location or name, have it imply details about the film and it's characters. And for color grading to imply a change in mood or tone through the story, darker scenes imply and a darker narrative and vice versa.
3) Finding a means for me to express a serious nature in films would dramatically improve my performance, I especially have a hard time keeping everything serious. I am too easily distracted by external factors like making jokes or friends. As long as I can keep myself on track it should improve my acting ability. Another key issue I could work on is being more expressive, when I'm acting, I should act, act like there is actual emotion being conveyed and expressed.
2) For me personally, the easiest way to improve all aspects of filmmaking would be to be organized more, with personal and school projects alike, writing it all down in a clear and concise manner so editing is easier still evades me. I have personally been leaning into more avant garde filmmaking as of late, so for myself to improve aspects such as titles and color grading would mean for me to take a different approach, have titles mean more than just a statement of details such as location or name, have it imply details about the film and it's characters. And for color grading to imply a change in mood or tone through the story, darker scenes imply and a darker narrative and vice versa.
3) Finding a means for me to express a serious nature in films would dramatically improve my performance, I especially have a hard time keeping everything serious. I am too easily distracted by external factors like making jokes or friends. As long as I can keep myself on track it should improve my acting ability. Another key issue I could work on is being more expressive, when I'm acting, I should act, act like there is actual emotion being conveyed and expressed.
Comments
Post a Comment