During the filming of the project, the camera was already zoomed in even at normal settings, so the footage was off, If I knew how it would look in the Premiere Pro, I would have moved the camera back a few inches in each shot. I'm actually kind of glad with how I muted some of the shots, there was audio I didn't expect, so I used a ghetto solution, I just took the audio and moved it to track 2, then muted everything in that track.
During the filming of the project, the camera was already zoomed in even at normal settings, so the footage was off, If I knew how it would look in the Premiere Pro, I would have moved the camera back a few inches in each shot. I'm actually kind of glad with how I muted some of the shots, there was audio I didn't expect, so I used a ghetto solution, I just took the audio and moved it to track 2, then muted everything in that track.
Comments
Post a Comment